The Redragon K555 INDRAH isn’t your average mechanical gaming keyboard. Not only is it over-engineered and built to take a beating, it is loaded with features including heavy duty aluminum and ABS construction, plate mounted keys, double-shot injection molded keycaps, high-end switches with mechanical ultra-last springs, crisp and bright adjustable RGB LED backlighting, a gold plated USB connector, and a splash-resistant design.
One tough mechanical gaming keyboard. Perfect for whatever battle you might face.
* 104 double-shot injection molded keycaps are (RGB) LED backlit for razor sharp lighting that doesn’t scratch off. 100% anti-ghosting and conflict-free keys.
* Custom mechanical switches (Cherry green equivalent) designed for longevity with greater durability and responsiveness. Mechanical keys with medium resistance, audible click sound, and tactile bump feedback.
* Plate mounted keys. This high quality build technique integrates a metal plate between the switches and the PCB. This process makes for a rigid and sturdy keyboard platform that is built to last.
* Colorful LED backlighting can be adjusted for brightness, 6 lighting modes, and on/off.
* 6 multimedia keys.
* 5 programmable keys for custom macros.
* Onboard memory for storing macros and lighting configurations without having to run clunky software. Windows key lockout option.
* Built like a tank. Over-engineered metal and ABS casing and splash proof design.
* Supports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP or later operating system.
What’s in the box
* Wrist rest
* User guide
* Warranty card